Invisalign® Provider in Duncanville and Grand Prairie
You can achieve a beautiful smile at any age. However, undergoing orthodontic procedures as an adult may not be the rite of passage you looked forward to as a teen.
Luckily, at Henderson Orthodontics, we offer a transparent way to straighten your teeth with our customized Invisalign® treatments. This discreet and comfortable solution will not alter your daily appearance to help you to smile with confidence during and after treatment.
Our Customized Invisalign® Treatment Plans
Straightening your teeth with Invisalign®
is a similar process to metal braces in that both treatments apply careful force to your teeth to move them into a straighter position. During your Invisalign®
- Our Invisalign® orthodontist, Dr. Henderson, will perform a 3D scan of your mouth to evaluate your mouth, teeth and jaw. He will then design a customized treatment plan for moving your teeth into the best possible alignment.
- Once Dr. Henderson creates a treatment plan, he will break the desired movement of your teeth into stages. For each step, you will receive a custom aligner to fit over the top and bottom of your teeth.
- You will wear the first set of aligners for two weeks for at least 22 hours each day. After these two weeks, you will move to the next stage and receive a new set of aligners. This process will continue until your teeth reach the proper alignment.
- After completing your treatment, Dr. Henderson will give you an Invisalign® retainer to wear to ensure your teeth remain in the proper position.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign®?
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign®
will not bond to your teeth, making them a removable treatment option. Additional benefits of Invisalign®
- Easy teeth cleaning: By removing your aligner, you can easily brush and floss your teeth to improve oral health.
- No dietary restrictions: Unlike braces, you can eat crunchy or chewy foods after removing your Invisalign® without the worry of breaking your device.
- Increased comfort: Your aligners' soft, flexible material will increase your comfort without irritating your mouth.
- Protection from teeth-grinding: If you grind your teeth at night, your Invisalign® aligners will act as a nightguard to protect your teeth.
Why Choose Henderson Orthodontics for Your Invisalign® Treatment?
Dr. Henderson has years of experience providing Invisalign®
treatments to patients of all ages. His dedication to quality care is clear in all his patient interactions, and he will create custom orthodontic solutions to fit your exact needs. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will also ensure that your visit is pleasant and comfortable. Whether this is your first time visiting us or not, we are always ready to answer any questions you may have and help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Visit One of Our Offices Today
Teens and adults can improve their oral health through a comfortable and transparent Invisalign®
treatment. Contact us today
for an appointment at one of our Invisalign®
doctor sites in Duncanville or Grand Prairie, Texas. We're looking forward to helping your smile shine!
Schedule a Free Consultation